Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Mar 31 2022, 06:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMad View Post
Hi, I am a super neighbour to my friend, I did her farms on Tuesday with no problem but today I went on and there are no tools for me to select so I cannot do any farming, why could that be? I still have the red dot as a super neighbour and so does my friend!
Hi MickeyMad,

Your friend will need to check the super neighbour setting that they have set for you according to what they would like you to do.

If you are not seeing farming tools in the toolbox when you visit their farms then you both need to make sure that you have your tools in your Item storage and not out on a farm and your friend ALSO needs to check that they have not disabled the super neighbour farming on the farm you have no tools for.

If it's not that, and it's design work or plowing new fields that you're unable to do, then your friend needs to check that they gave you permission to use their coins and which farm they have set you to design as they can only let you design one at a time not all of them.

You can also try clearing your FT memcache to clear your game data to make sure that is also fine. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.