Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Mar 21 2022, 10:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I have a double problem. First, when I go to farms (other than default which has crops and the animal buildings), it shows downloading and goes to 99%. It sits there for a minute or two then clears out. Problem is there is absolutely nothing on the screen - no fields, no buildings = nothing; just a green screen. I have left the green screen on thinking the stuff will appear but nothing. I decided to go into one of my groups where I placed the memcache link. FB, in its infinite wisdom and to make things "easier," has somehow managed to do away with the Files in the 2 groups I admin; and 1 that I belong to. So, if it is a memcache thing, I have no link. Help please. 100000443968605. Thank you.
Hi Lynnetimpeiro,
For the first problem make sure you have all of the show items checked in your preferences. If those are all checked you might want to try clearing your browser cache. After you do the game will load slower the first time as it has to download all the graphics for the game again.

Here is the link for the memcache:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
I suggest you bookmark it in your browser rather than storing it in a Facebook group.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.