Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Mar 20 2022, 05:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKLHOLDER View Post
All of my ships are empty, today 3/20/2022. I am on my last ship for the week to load and send out and I find it empty. I check all the other ships, same thing. I have lost all the products from 7 ships now and my "saved" list of ports I send my ships to, is not there. Please help, thank you.
Hi FRANKLHOLDER,

The ships that came back empty, did you check the itinerary before dispatching them to make sure none of the ports were empty or any were showing up with a pink background?
If you lost any neighbours that were on your original itinerary then those automatically get removed from your ports so you would have to pick other farmers to use when that happens.
Did you check to see if any of those ships had got stuck at any port before you unloaded them or check to see if any returned earlier than they should have?

If you unloaded them before reusing the ships itinerary on todays ship then you will have to reorder the itinerary you have now if it's not in the right order for when your neighbours play.
If you know some farmers are less likely to be doing them often try swapping some for ones that you know will. You can use the replace up to 10 times.
The itinerary you have now will be famers that have their ports open and have played most recently, looking back over the last week. If you need to, you might get a better idea of when they are likely to be playing if you look in wall requests and see when they last posted their facilities and see if any of those friends are neighbours that you could use.

Try clearing your FT memcache to make sure nothing in your farm data could be causing a problem. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and that's it done.

Check the computer time and date are also still showing up correct and make sure you are keeping up with any browser updates and clear the caches if you have not done so for a while.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.