Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Mar 18 2022, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucinda Melbourne View Post
Hello, i am Lucinda Melbourne 1354142619 I bought the round facility to milk all cows at once, and the pig one as well and they don't come up for me in the box of supplies. Don't know what to call it at the moment. But the place where you would find the plower, seeder and all the rest. Also my green hand doesn't work like my neighbors does. I can't put the facilities to the edge. I have to have my neighbor, (my mom) come and do it for me.
I don't know where else to ask for help.
Hi Lucinda,
I have moved your post to the thread about tools as those are what you are asking about.
You have to place the milking station and manure collector in your storage. Then when you want to use those you open the Facility manager and click on the Harvest All button at the top of that pop up. That is how those work.
To place facilities on the edge of the farm you have to have atleast one spot the size of a tree open to place the facility down. The rotation of the facility can effect whether the facility shows as off the edge or on the area next to the edge. If it is not going off the edge then rotate the facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.