Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Mar 11 2022, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
I'm having an issue with the wrong person's farm loading. I click on a friend's post from the Facility Wall Requests page and a different person's farm loads w/the message, "Sorry, this job invitation is for my friends only." If I go to my friend's page and click the posts from there it loads her farm properly. I've had this happen several times. Just now I clicked on Jan's post and got George's farm lol If you need it, my user ID is 1045348680. Thanks a bunch!
Hi GrammieRee

If your friend is managing more than one account but you are friend with only one of those accounts then this could happen.

This happens due a change that Facebook did and usually whenyour friend has both accounts opened at the same time or they are using the Switch for facebook.

You need to talk to this friend and explain them what is happening. To try to fix this problem, they have to do all work for one account, then close it restart the browser and then open the other account.

If that doesnt work, then your friend has to open each account on different browsers.