Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Feb 15 2022, 08:34 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by judymasalas1955 View Post
Hi
I posted my facilities and when I went to "show facilitiy wall requests", it was my husbands pic there saying he would like someone to help in his facilities, not mine showing. He did not post facilitites, but I was just in his account getting someone to do his fishes. this is not the first day this has happen to me....what is up???
can you fix this pls, my facilities do not show on his facility wall request, only on my home page....
pls fix this
thanks Judy
Hi Judy,

You shouldn't be able to see your own facility requests in wall requests.
When one of your friends sees the other account and isn't friends with that account and they try to work them, they get the message that the facilities can't be worked due to not being friends.

Due to changes Facebook made quite some time ago the crossover tends to happen if you use either Facebooks switch user to switch between accounts in the same browser OR can happen if you log in and out manually using the same browser for both accounts instead of using Facebooks switch user.

That crossover can also happen with ships and train boosts.

You would be better off using different browsers for each account to avoid it happening. Moving forwards, log out of whatever account you are currently logged into and then close the browser, do that with any other browsers you have used for both accounts if you have not already done so. Once you have done that you will need to reopen whichever browser you want to use, log into your own account and post your facilities again so that your friends will see the correct one in wall requests.

If for some reason you can only use one browser you can try manually logging out of one account then close the browser completely for a minute or 2 before you reopen it and then log into the other account. You would need to repeat that every time you changed accounts in the same browser, BUT if that doesn't help then you will need to use a different browser for each account.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.