Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Nov 16 2021, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sclancy View Post
I often run in to this error message when I am trying to move multiple items (flowers, trees, decorations, etc.): "Can't move item from storage to farm. Please retry later." This happens quite often even when I am placing the item where there are no conflicts from other existing item, crops, etc.

Sometimes if I am able to successfully add an item to another location, then I can easily move it to the same areas that previously produced the area.

Is this a bug? A Feature?

It's quite irritating when I am trying to create a forest or a massive flower garden.
Hi sclancy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools as youy are moving items from storage.
Anything you take from your storage to the farm has to have a clear spot to be able to set it down on your farm. The outline must turn green in order to place it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.