Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Oct 10 2021, 06:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDJ13 View Post
My Farm 21 does not work correctly. I have dozens of facilities on that farm When I use the Facility Manager and hit "Cash Out", it reads "Nothing to cash out at this time." However, with as many facilities as I have on this page there should always be a big cash payout. It has always worked until yesterday and today. It also will not allow any products to be stored in the three facilities that use that. I have also tried it without the Facility Manager and both still don't cash out or store any products.

Thanks,
Debbie (100000187697715)
Hi Debbie,

If it's every facility on that farm you are having a problem with then please open your Facility Manager and make sure it's set like this so it can see all the facilities on every farm. If it's not set like this, then it may not be seeing all of them to be able to load/store/cash them out:
You haven't told us which product you are having a problem with in which facilities so we can't check that for you. I had a look at farm 21 and there's a more than 3 facilities so I'm not sure which ones you hare having a problem with.

Have a look at what product is not loading into a service facility and see if it can be stocked in more than one type of facility. You can open any facility and click the question mark on a product to get information about where something may be produced or stocked.

For example if it was Farmerade Energy Drink you were having a problem with, which is made in the Soft Drink Factory. That can be stocked in 3 different service facilities so you would need more than one Soft Drink Factory making it to be able to stock all 3 service facilities to 100%.

If it's not that either, then please also check in your facility manager that the facility that makes the product has a check mark on the facility, then open the facility and make sure there is also a check mark in the box for the product you are having a problem with. Any removed check marks whether it be on the facility or a product inside the facility a facility prevents that product(s) being made or stocked.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.