Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Oct 07 2021, 05:21 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
Thank you, Tiger, I think that I have digested that.
To recap, I make a group of farms and only tick those that I want loading basically. Then I work the one that needs emptying separately by hand.
Hi slartismum,

Yes, when you click on Group of Farms then click on Select just add a check mark for all of them and leave it off for the farm you want to empty, click the green check mark to save.

After you have done that, when you use the buttons at the very top of the Facility Manager that will then only harvest/start/load the facilities on those farms where you added the check marks.

Then as your friends work all your facilities on all farms, the farm you want emptied will gradually get completed.

All you are doing with the facilities on that farm that you are trying to empty, is harvesting the animal sheds and checking once in a while to see if the the production is finished in all of them.
You can store from them if you really need the products, but it's quicker to do it in one go when they are all done.
If there are any NCC facilities on it you can start/load those from the NCC manager.

When all the production is done on that farm and you have the time to move them:
  • Go to that farm,
  • Open the Facility Manager, Funnel Icon and change the Location to Current Farm.
  • Click the green check mark to save the change.
  • Then ONLY use the Store ALL and Cash Out All buttons.
    Don't use Start All.

Once you have moved the facilities that are not part of the NCC to where you want them, you can then change the Facility Manager Location again to All Farms and then use all the buttons at the top of the Facility Manager as normal.

Any NCC facilities on that farm will have to wait until the contest is over and the new facilities picked. What you can do when the contest is over, is remove the check mark on just those NCC Facilities in your Facility Manager so that no more production is started or loaded in them so that they empty.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.