View Single Post
Old Sep 29 2021, 08:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skouse View Post
I keep getting this message ... Usually I just clear cache and turn laptop off and on again ....

some days I have to do this 4-5 times.

Now tho ..... it doesn't help. I simply cannot get back into FT.

I use a chromebook ... 2 yrs old ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by skouse View Post
also - WEB GL --- says it doesn't support my browser ....

and I cannot get into FT at all ....
Hi skouse,

Have you done all your updates on your Chromebook to make sure it's as up to date as it can be? If your browser and WebGL is showing not supported it's sounding like your Chromebook is either not updated or Hardware acceleration is not enabled. If you're not sure how to check for those you may need to go to Chromebooks support page to find out how to do that, as we don't have Chromebooks to be able try one and they will likely be able to give you more information or suggest something you can try with your model of Chromebook.

Does your Chromebook meet the technical requirements listed in the 1st post on page 1 of this thread? If it does not, then you may be running out of memory which is why you're having to reboot the laptop. As I understand it Chromebooks can only use Chrome browser so you can't simply close the browser, wait a few minutes for it to regain some memory, then reopen it. As far as I know you can't try using a different browser either.

In the meantime, I have turned off everything that was turned on in your game preferences to show things like crops trees etc as you had them all turned on. That will give you less to load when you try again which might help to get you back into the game if you can get the browser to show it's supported.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.