View Single Post
Old Sep 24 2021, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Plynn,
First off the developers are not working on the live servers, so it is not the developers working in the background. They are using a separate server for all the programming they are doing.

There isn't any throttling in the memcache. All the memcache is doing is clearing out your account on the server, so it can be downloaded again onto that server for you to use with a clean load.

The browser clearing would slow down the loading if you are doing that, because it has to redownload the graphics to your computer for the game.
The amount of memory allocted for your browsers is not the whole amount you have on your computer. I have a feeling how long you can play depends on what jobs you are doing and how much layering on those farms.
Unfortunately I don't know what to tell you about this or how to fix it. I have copied your post to the closed thread for the developers.

Hi Taz! I figured out the original problem of the pictures not showing up here in Firefox. It was in the Container settings. It wasn't happening in Chrome, but Chrome is where the GL problem is still happening. Strangely, the freezes are gone, so perhaps the developers fixed that problem. (At least, here in Ff.) (Yeahhh) I haven't checked to see if it still freezes in Opera or the other browsers yet. I've tried to be as patient as possible, but also want to help in any way I can. This has to be really hard on you as well, with so many people with all kinds of problems!!! Thank you so much and Bless you for your patience!