Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Sep 15 2021, 08:46 AM

Hi Tiger,
Thanks for your reply. After checking with my friends, I have found this problem only seems to happen when one particular friend clicks on my requests. (I only have 3 currently active neighbors) She is clicking on them from where they show up in her newsfeed. She is very low level and has no facilities of her own, so sells all of her crops and products just to make more money, so her storage is usually empty.

After clicking on one of my requests for Nachos, she ended up receiving bread and cheese and something else, so definitely not ingredients for Nachos. She did get the message that the Mayor had sent her ingredients for Nachos, though. The one time she clicked my Italian Sandwich request, she got the correct ingredients, but I didn't. I had other ingredients in my storage already (bread, etc) but the one thing I didn't have was Prosciutto, and I didn't receive any. After clicking on my request for Plantain Chips, she received the plantains and olive oil, but I did not.
I only ever sell items in the market by using the "non-ingredients for me" tab, so I don't accidentally sell things I need, and I know I never received the olive oil because still I don't have a single one, which is why I keep posting requests for items that use olive oil.

I will try clearing the cache and see if that works.