Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Aug 31 2021, 05:40 PM

I'm doing a Quest that needs 6 Red Wine Containers. I usually just click the "all" button when I "order" something. However, I just checked my Quest to see how far along my Wine Containers are doing and it said that 6/6 are started and 12.8 hours left for #6 to be done! The Red Wine Containers are only supposed to take 6 hours. When doing a Quest, should I just be ordering one at a time? I don't have 6 Wineries!! For example, the last Quest was for a Nipple Waterer and required 1 Plastic Granule, 1 Stainless Steel Sheet and 1 Black Pigment. I clicked "all" when ordering and the Plastic Granules took only 1 hour even though I clicked "all" (there were multiple), the Stainless Steel Sheet takes 1 hour and it was done in one hour even though multiples were clicked, same with the Black Pigment. I think this happened once before and it was with a facility that had a higher amount of hours such as 8+ hours to complete something. No matter how many of a particular item is needed, it's always only taken the time needed to complete one.