Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Jun 13 2021, 07:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
seems the Show Stats is not working correctly, I just planted a farm with Cumin but even though it shows it with 19.9hrs til ready, the farm stats is saying its already ready to harvest. Last night I planted my farms with Cumin ( I am selling it off to get coins) and this morning half the farms had unplanted fields on them even though they showed as planted last night before I irrigated them. Not going to stress over it, just want to pass this on in case its happening to others or there is a simple explanation.. memcache done, browser cache, download history etc done, computer updates all ok, same for browser... will wait til later this afternoon before planting more farms in the hopes it will all sort itself out.. coffee time and time to watch tv for now..
Hi Aussie Rae,
We are aware the Farm Stats is not working correctly and that is being tested and worked on.
For the unplanted fields on your farms that would sound like inadvertent accidental layering. If that is the case and it continues the only thing you can do is to delete all the fields, restart that farm, and see if any show back up. If they do repeat the deleting and restarting until no crop fields shoiw back up. Then you can replow and plant the farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.