Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jun 11 2021, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Barbaraelwart,
How many do you have working your facilities? If you have a lot then it is very possible they would be empty of pending. I have a couple neighbors that if I don't get them within a couple minutes nothing is left.

When you go in to refill are you clicking on the Store All when you open the facility manager? That would explain why the done is showing 0 as well.

When you see they are all empty check one or more of the non-workable ones to see if they have pending. If they do then it is all working correctly.
Hi, This happened today when only about 3 people had worked them, (however, Following messages from these people, they had not been able to work because it said no work was available.) I literally just open the facility manager, clicking on nothing else and all pending, done, utilization are at zero. On previous occasions a few people had worked them quite happily and when I went to refill they were all at zero.

I have been playing FT for many years and am doing nothing different to what I have always done. Just on a few occasions recently this has happened.