View Single Post
Old Apr 26 2021, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melian1 View Post
Bug or Display Issue: Farm ID: 1793409352
For the 2nd day now, when I go to the Marketplace to hire workers, it shows crates of vegetables but is otherwise totally empty. No mayor, no other farmers, nothing. The conversation box shows that farmers are there, but I cannot see them.

What I’ve done: checked that I’m online, checked that the language is correctly set to English, clicked different circles (to sell, to work, etc), gone back to farm and back to Job Marketplace, gone to Trading Marketplace (which was also totally empty) and back to Job Marketplace. Gone out of the game, ran memcache, back to Job Marketplace. Nothing helped.
Hi melian1

Please run memcache again, close and reopen your farm.

Then click in your preferences, the wrench, and change your language to other one. Click the green tick and then reload the game.
Click in your preferences again and change your language to English US again if it was not automatically changed.
Then try Marketplace again.

If you still dont see anyone there, then be sure your browser is updated and also clear your browser cache.
The first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If that doesnt help, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366