View Single Post
Old Apr 22 2021, 09:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
after the update on 4-20, my farm 40 won't keep planted, it just goes to harvested plots, plant it and it looks planted and then come back and it show just harvested. so now I can't send gifts, can't ask for boosts for my trains and a farm that won't stay planted. I have left messages about these problems, and nothing is changed. 1644870283
ty farm grandma

i am not sure how many of my friends play farmtown, but I do have about 1000 friends. my browser is allowing pop up and etc. I had checked that before I messaged about this problem.

I know that I have less than I had before the changes, as some have stopped playing. but the problem isn't because I had too many friends, never was a problem before. This problem has happened in the past and then they fixed it.
Hi Grandmas farm,
For your farm 40 that keeps reverting to harvested plots, it may be accidently layered. To fix this you will need to delete all the plots, restart your farms and see if any come back. If they do then delete again and restart, repeating until none show up again. then you can replow and plant and they should be ok.
For the lists not showing for sending gifts and boosting trains, the developers are still looking at this, but it is something that Faceboook changed causing this to happen. There may not being anything the developers can do until Facebook fixes the issue. Just because something worked before does not mean it will work forever. Facebook has changed the amount of data they would send to Farm Town before lowering how many friends you could have and get all the information sent. You will just have to wait and see if the developers can come up with a solution to this or Facebook to change back whatever they have done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.