View Single Post
Old Apr 10 2021, 07:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkendter View Post
I had problems today also in a very crowded marketplace and request not going through. I left and went back, and this works. Looks like there still may be an issue with to many at the market place.

I just found another difference in behavior between the old flash version and the new version. In the flash version if I refreshed a farm it only showed plowed tiles waiting to be planted. In the new version it still shows all tiles. Makes it tricky finding the spot you missed.
Hi lkendter,
As far as the request not going through you may have sent one after someone else did to the same person. They can only get one at a time. I don't know if the message to let you know that is in this version. I have hired several times today and haven't seen any problems doing so.

If you refresh the farm to see any you have missed you need to have the tool in your hand or it won't hide those already done. The other thing is the eye in the lower right corner (when holding one of the non-ex tools) has to be half closed to hide crops that are planted after you refresh the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.