View Single Post
Old Mar 28 2021, 10:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkendter View Post
The market place was very jammed.

I'm also spinning wheels trying to hire somebody. It is as if nobody is seeing my requests.

I had to leave the market and go back to get the message hire request sent. It looks like the overloaded market may also be interfering with sending requests. The market place that worked had less total people.

I also got a strange message from someone I hired. Sorry, I only have a small boat.

I had let people use my tools, so no idea why the small boat message. My boat is big enough to cover one full tile of fish a click.
Hi lkendter,
As I said I have sent this to the developers. We will have to wait and see what they come up with to fix this.
As far as the tools sometimes people do not understand about using your tools. Only thing you can do for those is try to contact them and let them know they can.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.