View Single Post
Old Mar 26 2021, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
I have never had a problem with loading the game or playing it since the new version but do seem to have a bug in it. Often when I switch on trees to harvest, after I have done 2 or 3 farms, my game freezes, sometimes after a minute it seem to reload the game but then it says my browser doesnt support the new version, but if I close the browser its fine, other times it completely freezes and after about 2 mins it restarts my laptop. Its worse in full screen so I avoid that but unless I reload the game every couple of farms when doing trees I get this problem, doesnt happen when just normal farming. Just thought I would mention it in case there is a solution.
Hi Lpeak,
If these are layered farms then what you are doing may be the only way to deal with this currently. The developers are concentrating on getting all the functions back into the game first. What layering is going to work or not work well may be addressed later.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.