View Single Post
Old Mar 20 2021, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Like so many others - I am having a serious problem with going offline. I know with multiple tabs the extra's will go offline - that's fine. BUT, I can only do my farm work while online. If it accidently goes offline, and I attempt to reconnect, the game then becomes unresponsive. Totally freezes. This has been happening all morning - so the amount of farm traffic can't be the reason. I have cleared meme. Tried Chrome, FireFox, Vivaldi, Brave, and Opera GX - even cleaned all of them - same problem. I am currently on C19, w21. I have experienced no problems before the update last night. Do you have any suggestions?
Hi Early Girl,
You can do your farm work when you are off line. The only need for being on-line is to see and connect with other farmers. You were not seeing this before because this release added the avatars and thus the online/offline. Before this we were always offline.
The amount of players being on at the same time can be the reason you are going offline.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.