View Single Post
Old Mar 20 2021, 09:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
There is nothing wrong with my internet connection but my farm will not connect. Keeps saying offline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
The same for me. The game keeps asking me to click the green tick to reconnect to the server, but it doesn't work. I have to click the red X instead, to remain in offline mode. This is immediately upon opening the game.

Update: I clicked the green tick 22 times (failed), until it finally worked and the green light appeared (showing server online).
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoniDee View Post
Since the last update, my game keeps going off line. ID 100000180158667
HI All,
I moved our posts to the Game Migration Updates thread. Please read the first post of this thread to see what has been added.
If you have mor than 1 tab open for the game then yes they will go off-line like when you are working neighbors facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.