View Single Post
Old Mar 09 2021, 08:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tza View Post
Frustrating and Sad that i've been over 10 years a player and i can't even open my game.
I ran all recommendations for bugs and etc.. you placed in the support BUT
worked for a while and stopped 3 days ago.
this is embarrassing,.
My Pc has more than needed to play as i use it for AutoCad drawings and more..

Please take care of my issue..
on March the 2nd i sent a message the answer was "your farms are running."

WHICH IS NOT True.
Will you really help?
Hi tza,

I have moved your post to the thread about issues with loading the game.

You do not have any previous posts about this on the forum, so I'm assuming that you have been working with support about this, you need to reply to their emails to you to to continue working with them as we do not know what they have asked you to do so could suggest the same things to try.

You may want to check you have also done the following before you reply to support in case you have not already done these:

If this has only happened recently, could you have made any changes to your browser? If you have not already done so, please check that all your updates are done on your computer, that your browser is up to date and any extensions added and enabled on it are disabled while you try to load the game.

Do you get the same problem and error if you use another browser? Which browsers are you using?

I am not having any problems loading your default farm with everything showing. I also tried several other heavy farms and no problems with those either or any error messages.

We can not see enough information about the error you are seeing from your pictures. You should be able to copy the information in the console beneath your game about memory, webGL and also the error and paste it into your post or your reply to support rather than sending a picture. If support want to see your pictures they will let you know how to send them to you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.