View Single Post
Old Feb 21 2021, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
My ID is: 724645916

I have questioned this before and responded, I still can't find my stone windmill.

I am unable to plant crops in my Super Neighbours Farms

My Mobile Lookout Tower is not working properly, I can go to show all work, and it will show me what work needs to be done, but once I have done one farm I have to go back to show all work to find the next farm to work on. The colours on all farms remain blue even those that have no work on them.
Hi honeyg,
About your Stone Windmill this has already been answered.

There is currently a problem using the seeders, the developers are aware of this and will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, superneighbors could use the combine Harvest/plow/plant but if any of you have one then the farm owner will have to do the planting.

The Mobile Lookout Tower speeds up the time from 10 minutes to 5 minutes on your own farms. The color change of the farms is only for when you are on farms you are a super neighbor, not your own.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.