View Single Post
Old Feb 21 2021, 04:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

User ID: 100000184830585 - 5 minor bugs

1. When sending a message to another farmer, it's not possible to paste into the message box. I assume it's not possible to copy a message from the message box either. Given I send the same message to every farmer when I do their facilities, this is a bit annoying!

2. Having opened a neighbour's farm from their facilities post, clicking anywhere on their farm makes the Mayor's message to get started vanish. The only way to get it back is to refresh the page or close and open it again from the facilities post.

3. I used to be able to send a message when starting the facililties from a post, but clicking on the send message box invokes bug 2 above.

4. When looking through the facility manager and if the facility has a two digit farm number, the last digit of the Farm Number on the top right hand side goes behine the ? so I can only see the first digit of the farm a particular facility is on... so have to check up to 10 farms to find out where I put it!

5. When using the magnifying glass on the facility manager, once I have found the facility in question, clicking the X to turn off the magnifier makes it go back to the beginning. I like to store, start and load from the facility I am about to use to post for facility help.

All of the above I have listed as bugs because in comparison to how the flash version worked, the same ability is different in the unity version. I can work with the way it works now, it's just takes me a bit longer... and of course remember it doesn't work quite the same way.

Very happy I can now do facilities.... any idea how far down the list the Neighbourhood Chains Competition, Co-operative Quest and Quest Manager are please?

Features I am happy to live without permanently are:
The import/exports done in the facility chains manager.
The Super Facilty/Trading warehouse.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20