View Single Post
Old Feb 20 2021, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamw58 View Post
This just started tonight for me, I am a SN, i can harvest, not getting any experience points, but after I plow and plant and go back to the farm shows need to plow and plant. have tried with 2 different browsers and is same for my sn on my farm

( 539506753 )
Hi dreamw,
There is a know problem with the seeders when doing work with a seeder that it won't plant. The developers are aware of this problem as we reported it to them.
If your neighbor or you have the Combine to harvest, plow and plant then those do work for the SN work. If you don't then you will need to plant on yoru own farms until this issue is resolved.

You do not get experience points for harvesting. You get points for plowing and for planting only.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.