View Single Post
Old Feb 20 2021, 07:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Hi Taz....I tried both of your suggestions, and the Facility Manager has not reappeared. It is still missing. My Watermill on my first farm has also been missing since the game switched over. I have all buildings and facilities checked and visible, but that one still does not show up.

Also, in addition to my prior response, it looks like the last game update isn't being reflected in my farms anymore. I harvest my animals buildings, and it doesn't tell me they were harvested. No dots are showing up in my neighbor bar. The compression option (that was working great yesterday - much faster) is no longer visible under the wrench icon.

Hi Taz....please disregard all my previous replies. After I tried your suggestions, nothing had changed. I reloaded the game several times, and nothing happened. Now, several minutes later, I reloaded yet again, and now everything is back. Thanks for putting up with me! Have a nice night/day!
Hi FarmersWife,
The watermill is a know issue as I responded to you about that from your earlier post about it.
Glad to hear everything is back for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.