View Single Post
Old Feb 20 2021, 06:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilie224 View Post
Hi Team,
This is not a big deal for me, as it looks like I did receive all of my products to storage - but I wanted to let you know in case it is a bug.

When I logged in this morning, all of my fields that were ready as of yesterday (except quest farm) were already worked (fish, trees, flowers, everything). Based on the timing of when my fish would be ready again, I believe this happened a couple of hours before the update.

I confirmed with super neighbors that they had not worked the farms.

Since I saw others say can't replant, I did double check that part. It was weird, 4 of the farms were able to be replanted & irrigated and still show up. Another 5 of them were replanted with irrigation but they still show just plowed. The irrigation does show that it is done for the next 19.9 hours (as per normal) but crops aren't there.
Update from orig post: The crops that were not ready are still showing as growing (forgot to mention that part). Was able to fish this morning, and appears to be showing as correct timing of when ready again.
All just the fyi in case it helps troubleshooting. Also forgot to mention 1 of the farms 5 farms mentioned above DID show planted and irrigation showing correctly as well. So summary of planting this morning (5 farms showed replanted/irrigated. 3 did not.

Hi smilie224,

All your issue may be due to the current issue with planting that SNs are also getting which is being investigated.

If you can reproduce the issue on yourself, please try planting with either the seeders or the Harvest-Plant combines, then refresh the farm when you are done and see if it stayed planted. If it did, please reload the game and check that farm again.

If the farm did not stay planted, then please let us know which tools this happened with, if there was a crop planted and you used a combine, which crop was ready and what crop you tried to plant.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.