View Single Post
Old Feb 19 2021, 10:44 AM

I have that very same thing happen occasionally. Harvesting shows completed OK, but when I go back to plant, the top corner and sometimes the harvest tool footprint next to it shows up with the crop unharvested. I simply re-harvest right then and all is OK to go ahead and plant seeds. Happens to me, so far, only on crop land not layered and using Extent Harvester/ Plow combine. 99.9% of the time all harvesting and planting is OK and no issues with layered, non-layered fields using Extent and regular tools. In my case, just a rare and minor glitch somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi OldEl,
I looked at your farms and do not see any problem with them since your farms are not layered or set up with stacked crop fields. Instead of going to another farm try refreshing that farm by clicking on it in the farm selector again.
Only thing I can think of is try deleting that square of fields after you have harvested them next time, restart your farms to see if anything shows back up. If it does delete them again and restart again. If nothing shows back up then replow them and try planting again.