View Single Post
Old Feb 09 2021, 11:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarbee View Post
Thanks I will keep that in mind.

On Foxfire checked everything there, but my problem is when I go to collect my gifts and go to exchange them, it shows I have exchanged them, but they are not exchanged and I cannot collect them either. Also it shows that I have sent gifts, but no one I sent them to ever gets them.

For my internet I am using a hard wired phone line and sometimes wifi, but get the same results no matter which I am using.

Hi pbarbee,
Are you sending the gifts by the Send gifts tab or by returning gifts from the MY Requests? If it is the My Requests and you are not getting the gifts when you accept them then you could have stuck gifts. If that is the case then any return gifts may not go through either.
Please click in the following link and see if you have gifts there:

https://www.facebook.com/games/activity

That is the Facebook Activity games page and if you see gifts there, but not in your My Requests, then there was a problem with gifts not going through facebook to the game.

If your gifts are showing up in Activity for Facebook, try to accept 2 or 3 and check if they go to your gift box. If they show up in your gift box, then you can continue accepting them 1 by 1.

If they dont go into your gift box, then those gifts were previously accepted using your My Requests tab and it is better to ignore them 1x1 by clicking in the X

Sometimes after accepting or ignoring gifts through Activity they show up again in My Request without problems but other times you have to wait a few days to get your gifts in your My Requests correctly.

I will give you the link from our Game Guide where it is explained how to use the Activity in Facebook.

Here is the link to the old method for accepting gifts, hope it will help you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

If you connection contiunues to be ok in the morning and bad in the afternoon I would contact your ISP and have them check to see if they can find a problem. I had a problem with mine that I would get a huge drop in data transfer in and out during certain hours of the evening. They finally found a break in the lines that was causing this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.