View Single Post
Old Feb 07 2021, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie_q_az View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by susie_q_az View Post
The first time when using one of the tools on a field it only does 1 square out of the 16. I have to click on that area again to get the other 15 squares. I use the individual tools on my quest farm.
Hi susie q az,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I use my X16 tools on my quest farm to, though I don't plant a lot on that farm, but have never had that happen.

I DID THE CLEAR CACHE BUT YOU HAVE CLEAR CACHE EVERY TIME I GO TO PLANT ON MY QUEST FIELD.
Hi susie q az,
I am not sure what to tell you. We have not been able to duplicate this. Is it showing all 16 plots highlighted when you try? Maybe zoom in one more level to see if you can hit the area better.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.