View Single Post
Old Feb 07 2021, 06:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Jiovanni View Post
Persistant issues.
USER ID number ( 100003283609276 )

Since I bought a newer Mac, I have been given the lamest advice from support, such as clean my internet history (which this laptop had no history when I brought it home), try letting the game boot on its own for 10 or 15 minutes (I sat and watched it do nothing for half an hour then did hour chores for two and a half hours and came back to the same black page)....., and my favorite, which is to post to this thread, where my posts have been moved to no-one knows where and have gotten NO response.
Every dat or two, I pop on and STILL get the same black screen with the Unity logo, and my few good neighbors keep asking when am I going to get back on..., and I have NO answers for them.
So I'm trying again. I would like a little help this time. This Mac was recently purchased, it has does not have Flash on it, it was never installed, my internet history is purged on a regular basis.

2021-02-07 11:40:40.782 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-02-07 11:40:40.784 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-02-07 11:40:40.789 LOGSessionId: 1070640
Browser: unknown: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1.2 Safari/605.1.15
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 1.0
GPU-Vendor: Intel Inc.
GPU-Renderer: Intel HD Graphics 3000 OpenGL Engine
2021-02-07 11:40:40.938 LOGWarning: Your browser does not support "WebGL 2.0" Graphics API, switching to "WebGL 1.0"
2021-02-07 11:40:50.501 LOGIndexedDB is not available. Data will not persist in cache and PlayerPrefs will not be saved.
Hi Luke Jiovanni,

I am sending you a private message that will help you to find your posts on the forum. I am sorry that we have to move them, but we do it at the developers request. Specific issues or question have to go in specific threads.

You can find your private messages by looking top right of any forum page when you are logged into the forum. Just under your username for the forum there is a private messages link, just click on it to open your messages.

If you wish you can continue working with support, as we are not aware of when you last contacted them or what they asked you to try or if you wish you can continue with the following to check which of these you may not have already tried:
  • Please check which version of iOS you have and if it's not the latest version see if you can update to a newer version. If you do not know how to check for updates on your Mac please click on this link it will take you to instructions on how to update Mac software: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201541
    If you are able to update your iOS please make sure you have done the items listed ion the browser of your choice. Mac users with the latest software are using Chrome, Edge and Opera browsers so if you haven't tried on of those please do so.

• If you are unable to update your software, please try Opera browser as those with older software and devices have been able to load the game using that browser. If you have problems with that browser please go to go to the 1st post on page 1 of this HTML5/WebGL thread. and make sure you have done the items in that post for Opera.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 07 2021 at 07:12 AM.