View Single Post
Old Jan 25 2021, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Is there a way to see how much time until things pass: irrigation, fertilizing, crops ready?
I would like to know WHEN I can water crops, when manure expires, when crops are ready. In the Flash version we could see these stats but I don't see any way now.

Also, when I plant seeds the farm still shows as "plowed" when hovering cursor over it. It does not show what has been planted until I RELOAD the farm. Is this a bug or something needing developer action to come like 99% of the game still needing attention?
Hi John

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

Those features have not been added yet. For crops, as soon as you plant them, they show how much time to be ready and when you irrigate them that time changes to give you an idea of how much time you have to wait. For fertilizing, you can see the farm grid turns green when farms are out of fertilization.

You can go to the first post, first page of this thread to read which features are working right now and which ones have not been added yet.

Also you have more usefull information if you scroll down the page. We will update that thread as soon as new features are added.

I dont have problems planting crops, so please run memcache, link below, to see if that helps. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it is open in other tab. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesnt help you, then clear your browser cache. Take in mind the first time you load the game after the clearing it will load slower, maybe you have to wait 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.