View Single Post
Old Jan 24 2021, 04:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
how can I get gifted pgs into pigpen? I have at least seen how to get manure from what pigs I have (need more pigs) but cannot get pigs as gift, so how do I resolve manure problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Bear View Post
Still having problems loading, have black screen and a white icon. When the page eventually comes up my farms are looking like the original but still can't use the MAP to see all my friends. I do miss playing this game. Keep up the good work I am sure you will FIX it soon x
Quote:
Originally Posted by allansmed View Post
As yet i still do not have an Avatar.
I cannot open the Map facility thus am unable to go to the inn or market.

I have tried numerous things to no avail.
I am on the point of deleting Farmtown as there is no point carrying on with it. As it is totally unusable.

My user number is 544236895
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmielounorton View Post
100000291114071 Last Post 1/24/2021 black screen stays on for about a minute then goes to game however i cant do anything except sow/plow trees/fish/flowers i cant go in storage or map to hire or get hired and i cant check inventory for how much products i have and i cant work my super neighbors farms at all ty

Hi shirl312, Rupert Bear, allensmed, jimmielounorton,

I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The HTML5/WebGL is for those that can not load the game at all and for reporting issues for something like a tool that is currently available to use.

Please go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread and read what is there so you are all caught up with what is currently available in the game. There is a list towards the bottom of the post that will help you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.