View Single Post
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcfeisty View Post
I do not know how to get to this thread without looking for my own posts after they have been moved.
The banner says:
Hello Farmers, click here for information on the game migration from Flash to HTML5/WebGL. Thank You!
Many features are currently disabled and will be re-enabled in the coming weeks.
If the game does not finish loading, please report on this forum thread: 1.Your USER ID number ( 529783342 ) 2.Where the game got stuck (black, gray, white or green screens) and 3. The last Checkpoint printed on the log section below the game

Both links go to http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270, check yours to see if it is the same. If they do not link to the migration thread as it is listed, no one can get to the migration thread directly.
Hi Mcfeisty,
You can get to this thread, by opening the News and Announcements section and click on the heading "Game Migration Update -- December 23th, 2020"
The top of each of these threads have what is currently available in them so you can see that in both threads.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.