View Single Post
Old Jan 13 2021, 12:25 PM

Default a few things don't work?

Everything but basic farming is greyed out (haven't tried planting/harvestng). Ships, trains, quests all blank or greyed out. There were numbers implying ships and trains, but when clicked on, numbers went to zero.

And can't get flash version to load, it insists on loading html version. I was very careful to refuse to update flash when it asked, figureing the update would just be"sorry this is obsolete", and did not update the chrom browser when it said it was old, figuring it would insist on the new flash (see above). Flash worked till yesterday, then it started loading html..but not even loading, probably the html5 is too old to work. So I tried firefox, which I think did work in flash once, but now insists on loading html, which the above report is on.

OK, seeding and harvesting worked. and fishing and tree shaking. but I only do those enough for quests, and buying new farms as they come out.

is there a way to force the flash version? if not, I'll come back in a few weeks to see if there is any improvement.

arm_id=1478175759

Last edited by sqrfolkdnc; Jan 13 2021 at 12:26 PM. Reason: add farm id