View Single Post
Old Jan 12 2021, 01:08 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer4ksu View Post
Jan 12 2021 Reading the Updates Post Flash..."As there is no facility functionality yet for you to produce fuel, we have disabled the fuel consumption for all the tools in the game until we introduce the Facilities." Well, my Fuel is being consumed when I harvest-plow. So, sigh, what gives? Also, why weren't you better prepared to make this transition more painless? It was no secret Flash was going away. Yes, of course, I want it done yesterday! Ha! I'm sure you're doing the best 'ya can! <wink> I am also losing FT$ in the Quests...will that be credited when functionality is restored? OK, eneough already! HAGD!!! Been playing 11+ years now actively!!

Hi wer4ksu,

Your fuel should correct back to the original amount once you're done. It's just the display showing it being used, it won't be using any. Try making a note, do a small amount then stop and you should see it correct.

If you haven't read the 1st post on page one yet, it'll give you an idea what's been happening and that post will be updated as the other features get added back.

Edit to Add:

I've moved your other post into this the thread about the game migration as the other one is mainly for those that can't load the new version to report the information the devs need from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer4ksu View Post
P.S. I see where the Fuel consumption is in a loop so, no, it is not actually being redued (used up). Thank you for that!
Great, thanks for confirming.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 12 2021 at 01:15 PM.