View Single Post
Old Jan 11 2021, 06:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
First I'd like to say Thank you to all the FT Team (Devs & Mods) for all you are doing for us FT addicts... I have a few questions regarding the HTML5...
1 - Should we empty ALL the Reg Facs??? (I only take what I need to fill up my Client Facs, so at present I have a lot DONE and sitting in Reg Facs)
2 - I am one those players that do 9x9 overlapped fields and also layering... I know you do not recommend this and that we farm at our own risk... But, I was curious so in the HTML5 version I tested multi layers... ... What say you???

Thank you...
Hi Shellgirlmtl,
I can't say for sure, but your facilities will not lose anything in them. I plan on filling mine tonight before midnight for them to have products to work on while we wait.
I am sorry we can not tell you anything about the layering. Please do not post anything concerning that in the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.