View Single Post
Old Jan 05 2021, 08:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammac17 View Post
I use Google Chrome and have also tried Microsoft Edge and can't get to my farm clicking on 'Try HTML5" Funny thing I gave my password to a friend and she went on Chrome on her computer, got into my account and accessed my farm under the new version and went right to my farm and saw everything. She sent me a screen shot of it.

I'm getting so frustrated that I might lose everything. I did what the instructions if I had trouble getting in and this is what came up:

Ok 1, 2, 3 & 4 work for me. The things mentioned we should see do show up for me.

5&6 say I should see my default farm but it takes me to a generic green screen farm with nothing on it but some coins and FC which are not mine. I will try to post a pic of it.

7 shows this:
Graphics Feature Status
Canvas: Hardware accelerated
Compositing: Hardware accelerated
Multiple Raster Threads: Enabled
Out-of-process Rasterization: Hardware accelerated
OpenGL: Enabled
Hardware Protected Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
Rasterization: Hardware accelerated
Skia Renderer: Enabled
Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
Vulkan: Disabled
WebGL: Hardware accelerated
WebGL2: Hardware accelerated
Hi Sammac,
Your friend was able to get to your farms because their Chrome is correctly set up.

For 5 & 6 at least it showed you the farms. It could be you were not logged into Facebook when you did those tests in which it would not know your ID to show the correct farms.

Please try something for me. Please check that you have cookies and pop ups allowed according to the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.