View Single Post
Old Jan 03 2021, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hoke View Post
The new program looks beautiful and I love it except that the chatbox, the box of icons next to the chatbox, and the boxes of our farms are still too small. I know I put this up earlier and I got an answer. I was told I should change my settings on my computer and that will fix the problem. It didn't. I changed them from 100%, 125%, 150%, and 175%. Everything got bigger. Absolutely everything except the chatbox, the box of farms, and the icons next to the chatbox. Is there something else I can do? Or is this one of the things still to be adjusted? Thank you.
Hi Robin,
There isn't anything you can do to change the sizes. This is just one of the things that will be worked on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.