View Single Post
Old Jan 01 2021, 01:54 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxneil View Post
Are the controls supposed to be tiny - almost unusable (i.e. I can hardly see the tool bag and the full screen button - also can hardly see or use the farm buttons to move between farms)? Or is it a setting I need to change? I use Chrome or Firefox for a web browser...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisces16 View Post
Are the controls supposed to be tiny? Almost unusable (i.e. I can hardly see the tool bag and the full screen button - also can hardly see or use the farm buttons to move between farms)? Or is it a setting I need to change? I use Chrome. Managed to harvest, plough and sow seeds ok though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gellalee View Post
The new version looks slick. However now all of my tools and controls are tiny and hard to see. Any hints on how to make them larger? Thanks for the hard work!
Hi all,

is your browser zoom at 100%? If not please try that. If it's not that, what controls are you referring to? Please describe what you are doing to get the tiny view of tools and these controls.

Display issues are still being looked at, the more specific you can be, would help. Thank you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.