View Single Post
Old Dec 31 2020, 11:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
I have a problem with my tool box. I own all the combine harvest-plant and combine harvest-plow ex 5x5 (as seen in the storage where they are kept) however in the tool box It only shows up to combine 12x12 then the next item is the blanked out combine ex 6x6 all other combine tools are unavailable. I have also not been game to take it out of the storage to check if it might still work in case it just disappears. I have checked every other tool in the tool box that is available in the initial HTML5 version and they all seem to be available. However I am not sure how easy it will be for me to do any crop planting or harvesting given the main tools I use are not showing up.
Hi Lara,
Do you own the 14x14 (yellow) and 16x16 (red) combines? Are they showing in the list? If you have them and they are not showing you may need to take them out on to a farm, then save and restart your farms and put them back.

The arrows only take the list to the top or bottom of the list. If you need something in the middle you need to hover over the list with mouse and use scroll button to move up and down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.