View Single Post
Old May 31 2019, 01:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
Taz, I have read everything about my Super Facility and the Trading Warehouse. You did not answer my question as to where I can find the winery products which is the facility in my Super Facility as to how it relates to the Trading warehouse. It does NOT give me an option to sell these products at the market in the drop down menu. If it does I just don't know haw to access it. I have been playing 10 years now and this is the only time I have a problem with Farm Town. I get the message for the Trading Warehouse that I have no products to sell.
Hi Fireball,
It does give you an option to sell from Super Facility. When click on their avatar to sell the top line is Category. The bottom item in that list is Super Facility Products. When you change to that you can then select one of the products and the price you want to sell it at all the way down to free.
For the Trading Warehouse it is in your toolbox in the far left column below the ship. For that you just choose a box to create a sale offer. It will automatically list the products you have from your Super Facility as those are currently the only things you can sell from the warehouse.
To have products for the super facility and trading warehouse, you will have to have started production in your wineries through the facility manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.