View Single Post
Old Jan 25 2019, 05:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
just a query... yesterday I sold/gave away all the products from my Chocolate Factory (Super Facility of the week for me) and since then, have reloaded and posted my facs.. which have been worked... goods have been stored but nothing is showing in this Super Facility? is there a reason why the goods do not appear there? also how do we know when a day starts and ends... as we all live in different time zones/countries etc.... a little confused with it all at the moment...
Hi Aussie Rae,
Raul said:
p) This feature uses the player’s local time to determine when each day and week starts and ends. Each day starts at 12:00AM and ends at 11:59:59PM. Each week starts on Monday 12:00AM.

Good are not added to the super facility when you store them from the facility. They show up immediately when you fill the facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.