View Single Post
Old Apr 10 2018, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi penguin,
I have loaded my Turkish restaurant and had no problems with those items not using the pine nuts loading. The 2 items that use pine nuts of course would not load as I don't have those yet.
Also I did ingredient requests for both, the Turkish Pizza which shows as a request for 6 batchs or 60 pizzas and the the Stuffed Mussels for 6 batchs or 12 orders. Neither shows for 0 batches.
And my 2 snack factories are showing 720 batchs pending each with 1 batch ready in 6 more minutes.

Please try clearing the memcache again and then try loading again if they are still not showing as loaded.
Thanks for the suggestions Taz. Unfortunately they did not work. I cleared cookies again, cleared the memcache about 5 or 6 times, as well as opening and closing my browser twice. I'm running the most recent version of Chrome on a chrome box. I tried requesting more ingredients and it was still showing a request for 0 items. I did have someone gift me ingredients, but they did not show up. The snack factory shows 100% when I load all facilities but when I re-open my facility manager the snack factory shows 90.6%, which means that none of the pine nuts have been started. The Turkish restaurant shows 75% when I load everything and then goes back to 0% when I re-open the facility manager. I tried loading all the facilities manually as well as using the auto-loaders and it made no difference.

I'll go sleep on it and see if things improve in the morning.