View Single Post
Old Jul 28 2017, 02:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
I have tried all that you suggested and I still have the NaN in the $ amount.

Also just FYI I wrote some months ago about my farm # 17 appearing like someone is on the farm when they are not. It's still that way even after all I have done and after many months. It's frustrating because that's the farm I want as my default as that is where my trains are, and is a reminder to check them daily.
Thanks again
Hi sdsickinger,
As Farmer Susan answered you, this most likely means you have such a high amount that the location for that number can't display it because the amount is too large. I have looked at your storage and agree with her because you have very high numbers for everything in your storage.
So just go ahead and sell your non-ingredients and you will get the right amount of coins.
There isn't anything we can do about your farm 17 opening with the chat window open. The only thing you can do is close that when you get to that farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.