Old Dec 24 2016, 10:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
Regarding the ship problem with people not helping to keep out ships moving. Maybe if the Devs would show it in the 'my requests' tab the people not participating in the ships would do it (like the Trains). I know this is going to cause a lot of minimal players to lose neighbors because we will delete them so we can play the game the way we want to. On my first ship the first neighbor did it in 2 minutes and now it is stuck at Port#2 for 18 hours. I don't want to contact this neighbor and ask her to do it... so I will just hope for the best. Not very encouraging for the players who actually participate in the challenge. Maybe a time limit would work the best because at least it will keep moving. The devs have to do something for sure.
Maybe a preference could be added whereby the player chooses whether or not he/she wants to be part of the ships operation. If a player opts out, ships would not be sent to their port (and they wouldn't be able to dispatch ships, either). If a player knows they are going to be away from FT for a while, they could choose to opt out temporarily.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20