View Single Post
Old Dec 23 2016, 05:51 PM

As with anything new I know there are going to be people that are not happy and some things need to be adjusted. I see how it was set up and that was to make it harder as the ship moves on to gather products. The thing not fair about that is that the person sending the ship out to gather products has spent several hours loading the containers with no guarantee that it will even make it past the first port because the neighbor is either sick on vacation or says HEY I am not going to do the ship thing at all.

There needs to be a way that the one sending the ship out can bypass that port at some point, after a set number of hours. Then they can have the choice to send the ship on to the next port and not collect from the port they are leaving or they can stay and see if the neighbor will finally send the ship on and collect the goods from that port.

There are going to be alot of unhappy folks on both sides the way it is set up right now. The ones that are going to do the ships are going to unfriend people that are not going to do the ships(it is already happening) and the ones that do not want to do the ships are going to get hurt from losing friends and neighbors.

Just my 2 cents.