View Single Post
Old Jul 11 2016, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerKBW View Post
Thanks for the clarity about that lifeline, why doesn't the game say that? All it says are gifts, and the icon is the gift icon, so it makes it seem that it can only be from the gift list.

As for dates, I was going on what comments I saw on the quests forum that I was reading - maybe some of the oldest comments should be weeded through, since there are comments that go back to 2009.

I never attempted them until week before last, and I did read the forum's guide for them, but it's not as detailed as it could be. Even my friends who've been doing quests for a long time don't know that they can gift ingredients, because I've complained to them about the gift lifeline and none of them has said, "I can gift that to you as an ingredient."

I don't have any facilities that I haven't gotten specifically for each quest, so can they gift the ingredients to me for the facility for which I'm doing the quest? Or does it have to be a different facility? I'm only doing quests to earn more FC for tools, I'm trying not to spend FC to do it, defeats the purpose.
Hi farmerKBW

Taz is not available at this moment.

I will give an example for asking for ingredients.

You have the Healthy Juice stand and you need grapefruits to make Grapefruit juice. Then you need to open the facility and then click in the + icon for the Grapefruit juice. You will see the pop up asking for ingredients for the juice. When you post it, your friends will see the request and will send you the ingredients you need, in this case, grapefruits.

Those ingredients will go into your gift box and you have to store them to count into your quest.