View Single Post
Old Jun 26 2016, 12:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Feedback on forums

after 7 years and even sober it's a constant battle to figure out what to post where on these forums. where to find relevant info and/or how to find moved posts. maybe it's simpler for those more familiar with the site but for me it's a struggle and no doubt many with even less patience (they do exist), find it's not worth the effort.

this site should be a constant hub of chatter considering the amount of players we have but it's more like a ghost-town consisting of a hand full of old timers and the more persistent. i'm always disappointed this site hasn't been developed to its full potential and is so markedly under-utilized.

i'm not saying efforts haven't been made; i have no way of knowing that. all i know is what 'hasn't' changed and feel a better forum could benefit the game more. <<<< this isn't a suggestion ... it's feedback.

i actually came here today to add a note that i too am finding buttons not working in full-screen and extra clicks in chrome annoying. i can't find the relevant posts about it i saw somewhere the other day hence my extra rant about this forum. i understand the devs know about these issues - just adding a plug as one affected.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 04 2016 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Clarified Title